Author Topic: New Flybe routes to start in April from Belfast  (Read 570 times)

Offline Angry Turnip

• Global Moderator
  • Marshal of the Air Force
  • Local Airport: BFS
  • Favourite Aircraft: Hawker Hunter/Harrier
  • Camera Used: NIKON D7200
  • A-P.net Photos: 1
New Flybe routes to start in April from Belfast
« on: March 22, 2022, 02:30:42 PM »
The relaunched Flybe have announced 12 new routes from BHD including flights to LHR.

More here from the BBC News website...https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-60833072
« Last Edit: March 22, 2022, 02:31:00 PM by Angry Turnip »

Offline rookie

• Military Movements Group
  • Group Captain
  • Local Airport: Belfast City
  • Favourite Aircraft: Anything military
Re: New Flybe routes to start in April from Belfast
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2022, 07:29:32 PM »
To be honest flybe we're never the cheapest carrier about . I had emailed them previously to see if there was a possibility of them joining up with Paultins theme park (home of peppa pig) to offer a package for families to head over for the day or 2. We had priced flybe up and the flights alone where 300 that was even before luggage etc was added on we ended up flying via Stansted with easyjet hiring hiring car driving down and flying home with Ryanair for less than the 300 flybe where quoting. Needless to say they were trying to cash in on people using it for the access to the cruise terminal and business people using its London services etc. They will need to be competitive with the rest of the carriers to survive this time round I think but again most flights put of George best aren't cheap from what I've found.

Online jasT1981

• G8 Contact Group
  • Air Chief Marshal
    • Airshows NI
  • Favourite Aircraft: Avro Lancaster
  • Camera Used: Canon EOS 700D & EOS 2000D
Re: New Flybe routes to start in April from Belfast
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2022, 08:16:02 PM »
25 to Heathrow and 35 back to Belfast for the days around the Queens Jubilee (1st June & 3rd June). Not bad, but it goes up a good bit when you add luggage, choose seat etc.

Their hand baggage allowance is smaller than most other airlines.