Storm Isha

Started by rookie, Jan 21, 2024, 07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rookie

I see a TUI flight due from Turin to Dublin has landed at BFS and a Ryanair flight from Manchester is currently circling over Antrim

RYR6333 looks to have departed Manchester 2 hours ago . Was in a hold over the Irish sea before heading this way.

rookie

Quote from: rookie on Jan 21, 2024, 07:40 PMI see a TUI flight due from Turin to Dublin has landed at BFS and a Ryanair flight from Manchester is currently circling over Antrim

RYR6333 looks to have departed Manchester 2 hours ago . Was in a hold over the Irish sea before heading this way.

Also noted RYR5RV from Paris to Dublin was holding over BFS and has now diverted to PIK

angry turnip

2217 BFS wind is 31knts, PIK is 39knts, and RAF Valley is 41 knts. My wheelie bin has been blown over several times already :-(

rookie

I see the Gran Canaria to BFS flight held over BFS and then diverted to CDG. The weather is crazy . Just woke to a few messages of all sorts of trees and walls down from a few friends.

angry turnip

That Ryanair Belfast to Gran Canaria via Paris is an odd one to say the least.

Another storm later in the week, Storm Jocelyn, Storm Jimmy must have been taken. ;)