New Forum

Started by casper, Aug 13, 2023, 12:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

casper

My apologies if you didn't receive an email regarding my decision to upgrade the forum. The upgrade meant that I had to basically start again. So if you have come to the forum and it's a complete surprise to you, my sincerest apologies.
Starting again means that you will have to re-register with the forum.
Once registered any special permissions that need to give will have to be done manually, please bear with me as I do this.

Again my apologies if you didn't receive the email and I hope there isn't too much inconvenience.

angry turnip

Hi Michael, looks good, and I didn`t have any problem registering, all easy so far.

casper

Thanks AT. I sent you a PM as a test as well. Looks like email notifications may not be working as yet - probably a setting I haven't enabled just yet. Hopefully get it sorted soon.

TCX49

Nice and easy registering. Loving the new layout too!

casper

@TCX49 did you receive an activation email?

TCX49

Yea I got an Email after about 30-45 seconds.

casper

Quote from: TCX49 on Aug 13, 2023, 01:26 PMYea I got an Email after about 30-45 seconds.
Perfect, thanks. Seems email notifications for replies aren't working as yet. As I said earlier, probably a setting I haven't activated yet lol

JasonT1981

Registration was quick, email to activate was almost instant. Went into spam but I changed settings so future emails go into inbox instead.

Forums looking good.

Guinness

Can you please advise how I can regain access to the military movements section?
I have tried to send a pm but for the life of me I can't figure out how to do this.

casper

@Guinness that's you added to the group. You should be able to see the Military Movements section.

RNASMU

Sorry, I didn't receive any prior notification, not being computer savvy it took me a few minutes to work it out however, I had previous access to the 'Military Aviation' section, can I have this reinstated? thank you.

casper

@RNASMU you should have access now :)

RNASMU

Quote from: casper on Sep 15, 2023, 09:30 AM@RNASMU you should have access now :)

Thank you, much appreciated.

furryforest

Hi Casper,

Is it possible to get access to the military forum again-I previously had access.

Thanks

casper

@furryforest that's you added :)