Northern Ireland Aviation Enthusiasts

Aircraft Movements => Belfast International Airport => Topic started by: angry turnip on Sep 30, 2026, 13:12

Title: BFS Movements 30th Sept 2026
Post by: angry turnip on Sep 30, 2026, 13:12
1310 Antonov Airlines Antonov An-124 Ruslan UR-82007 was to depart BFS as ADB7126 yesterday evening.

It`s parked up towards the end of runway 35 according to ADSB,I wonder will something exotic be sent over with spanner men to fix it?

1314 It`s on the move,backtracking runway 17 / 35.

1321 Backtracking 07 / 25. Looks like it`s going to depart shortly.

1330 UR-82007 departed BFS as ADB7126, to SE.
Title: Re: BFS Movements 30th Sept 2026
Post by: sneaky_nikon on Sep 30, 2026, 14:11
Quote from: angry turnip on Today at 13:12It`s parked up towards the end of runway 35 according to ADSB,I wonder will something exotic be sent over with spanner men to fix it?

I think the problem was the wx at Shannon last night.