News:

Gallery has been added. At the minute I'm the only one able to upload to it but I may change this in the future www.niaviation.co.uk/gallery

Main Menu

BFS Movements 30th Sept 2026

Started by angry turnip, Today at 13:12

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

angry turnip

1310 Antonov Airlines Antonov An-124 Ruslan UR-82007 was to depart BFS as ADB7126 yesterday evening.

It`s parked up towards the end of runway 35 according to ADSB,I wonder will something exotic be sent over with spanner men to fix it?

1314 It`s on the move,backtracking runway 17 / 35.

1321 Backtracking 07 / 25. Looks like it`s going to depart shortly.

1330 UR-82007 departed BFS as ADB7126, to SE.

sneaky_nikon

Quote from: angry turnip on Today at 13:12It`s parked up towards the end of runway 35 according to ADSB,I wonder will something exotic be sent over with spanner men to fix it?

I think the problem was the wx at Shannon last night.